Welcome to the UK money bloggers Easter giveaway!
Easter is once again nearly upon us and meaning it’s also time once again for the UK Money Bloggers Easter giveaway! ?
There’s a lot going on in the world right now, but the warmer weather and brighter days are always welcome in this house. Along with the smell buttered hot cross buns, Spring couldn’t be more welcome!Some of the UK Money Bloggers have teamed up to offer you a fantastic prize selection this Spring. There are FIVE M&S Easter hampers up for grabs, worth £50 each. That means five lucky winners will receive a hamper in time for Easter 2020!
This is a pretty awesome prize. What’s in it?
- Gold label teabags (250g/ 80 bags)
- Caramel eggs (120g)
- Hide and seek egg hunt bag (135g)
- Simnel cake bar (460g)
- Chicky choccy speckled eggs (90g)
- 8 Spiced Easter biscuits (200g)
- Bubbly bunny (23g) x 4
- British strawberry soft set jam (113g)
- Easter fried eggs whips (180g)
- 4 golden hot cross buns (260g/pack of 4)
- Presented in a dark stained basket with brown faux leather strap
Meet the bloggers taking part!
Katie Saves | Looking After Your Pennies | Monethalia | Lylia Rose | Earning By The Sea | The Money Saving Mum | The Reverend | This Money Works | Bang on Blanks | Charlotte Musha | Joleisa | SueFoster.Info | Mind Over Money Matters | Mum on a Budget
Skinny Spending | Bargain Bunny | Papawire | The Savvy Sloth | Savvy Dad | Thrifty Chap | Frugal Family | Savvy in Love | The Financial Wilderness | Young Fun and Thrifty | Great Deals Made Easy | Frugal Expert | Money Saving Central